The course is based on two main topics:
A: Human development.
B: Professional development for teachers.
where the trainee acquires the skills and exact standards for employing the language that is not normally spoken to achieve:
- Effective communication in public life and then applied to students as part of our lives.
- How to properly use each member of your body so that your message is clearly visible without interference.
- How to read the body language of your students and take the appropriate reaction.
- How to evaluate a lesson and provide feedback according to the standard of “Sandwich”
- How to do a typical share, without being criticized, focus on the unspoken language.
The training is carried out in practice and in the closing workshop. Modern training programs will be used.