This part-3 Academic Leadership training course is complementary to the previous two parts of building distinguished academic leadership. This course focuses on the hidden method in building individuals and leading minds and thoughts. The following topics will be covered during the training:
- First Topic: The concept of the hidden method, its origin, philosophy, educational applications, psychological and philosophical bases.
- Second Topic: Components of the hidden method, its constants and variables.
- Third Topic: Leading thoughts and minds and negotiation skills.
- Fourth Topic: Factors that influence human behaviour.
- Fifth Topic: Factors that influence personality formation.
- Sixth Topic: Tools of building and assessing the hidden method.
- Seventh Topic: Evaluation tools for the hidden curriculum.
- Eighth Topic: The laws of charisma and how to give it to individuals