This six-week course is a continuum of modules starting from concept to implementation of best e-learning practices. By the end of the course, participants will be ready to design high-quality materials for e-learning environments, raise student achievement and attainment hence positively influence student learning.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate a teacher’s role in creating an educational community
- Discuss strategies to motivate, interact and engage students
- Apply collaborative learning and effective discussion techniques
- Analyse the basic elements of material design
- Apply Universal Design for Learning (UDL)
All educators and school leaders in Ras Al Khaimah are eligible.
Mode of Delivery