This course is a multi-workshop series that provides participants with:
A practical hands-on introduction to technology tools that can be used to facilitate lesson planning and classroom learning
An environment in which to develop and test lessons that integrate technology and the content areas
An online professional learning environment that can be used throughout the course and beyond for continued professional development and collaboration
- Integrate technology in education every day to help students stay engaged.
- List and define new technology tools that can be used to facilitate classroom learning
- Change the traditional passive learning mold and enhance the teacher role as encourager, adviser, and coach.
- Make students to be more responsible by using technology to take more control over their own learning.
- Design, test and share lessons that incorporate technology tools for student use
- Create a plan for effectively integrating technology into instruction