This six-week course is developed to assist participants understand the dynamics of a modern classroom which is more than a physical space- it is also a digital space for learning and collaboration. With the level of uncertainty surrounding education like every other sector, this course will equip educators with tools necessary for whichever medium of learning.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding the concept of online teaching, remote teaching and teaching in times of disasters and crises
- Integrate remote education and hybrid learning strategies into their teaching practice
- Design interactive online educational materials, strategies and experiences
- Analyse and implement online classroom management strategies
- Implement best practices in remote education
All educators in Ras Al Khaimah are eligible.
Mode of Delivery
This course is bilingual, delivered in Arabic and English. Blended Learning – The face-to-face sessions (subject to government’s Covid-19 SOP) will be held at the Al Qasimi Foundation offices, 3rd Floor Training Room, RAK Gas Building, Al Nakheel (opposite the Hilton Hotel).