The SMART School Transformation Framework is designed to help schools get the very best from technology available to them now and in the future. It assists leadership teams to support school improvement by evaluating and improving their use of ICT thus plan for the best use of ICT and consequently make further improvements to learning and teaching.
The SMART School Transformation Framework is specifically for schools in the UAE and is aligned to the new Ministry of Education Evaluation and Accreditation Framework 2015.
This five-week course will therefore enable educators get a thorough understanding of the design and structure of the SMART School Transformation Framework and answer some initial questions you may have and encourage you to adopt the framework principles in planning for the future of your school.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding the purpose and analyze the components of The SMART School Transformation Framework
- Identify and discuss elements for a successful smart school
- Recognize and analyse the elements under each performance indicator
- Highlight activities needed to achieve “Good” to “Outstanding” ratings
- Develop, adapt, and create documents as evidence for the respective activities
All school leaders and educators in Ras Al Khaimah and across the United Arab Emirates
Mode of Delivery