STREAM is a new training course consists of five workshops representing STREAM as a framework to cope with the vision of the Ministry of Education in implementing the newly adopted curriculum effectively and efficiently. It is an educational approach to learning that uses Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics as access points for guiding student inquiry, dialogue, and critical thinking. The end results are students who take thoughtful risks, engage in experiential learning, persist in problem-solving, embrace collaboration, and work through the creative process. These are the innovators, educators, leaders, and learners of the 21st century!
This course will provide participants with:
- Introduction to the STREAM framework
- Review of STREAM pedagogy
- Review of examples of STREAM projects and programs
- Expand the curriculum to be STREAM based
- Create a lesson plan based on STREAM framework
- Learn how to implement STREAM standards in the class