In this six-week training, teachers’ abilities and successful practices will be enhanced as you welcome a new academic year, design engaging and effective educational environments (both in-person and online contexts) to inspire and stimulate students through teachers’ adoption of unique approaches that develop effective relationships in the school community.
Some learning theories will be presented in an easy and practical way with relevant, clear illustrations for use in teaching and learning. Additionally, educators will practice skills, strategies, and processes, that will assist in improving their teaching skills, modification of their teaching methods, and monitor student performance.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Design engaging, stimulating and safe learning environments
- Adopt effective educational practices
- Analyse learning theories, apply and link them to the 21st century teaching and learning strategies
- Create coherent and connected lessons
- Design creative learning experiences by using resources and technology to enhance learning
- Nurture a creative problem-solving classroom culture
- Provide feedback and formative evaluation that benefit teaching and learning
All school leaders and educators in Ras Al Khaimah and the United Arab Emirates
Mode of Delivery