This five-week course, introduces a method of creating documents using plain text, stylized using markup tags. It is a document preparation system for high-quality typesetting. It is most often used for medium-to-large technical or scientific documents but it can be used for almost any form of publishing. It encourages authors to concentrate on getting the right content by writing codes in plain text that must be compiled to produce PDF documents.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of Latex programming
- Typeset mathematical notations
- Create online and/or offline latex documents
- Analyse errors and Debugging
- Learn about textmaker and Overleaf
- Learn about Calculus Notation
- Create Beamer Slide Presentations
All Math and science teachers and researchers in Ras Al Khaimah schools are eligible.
Mode of Delivery
This Virtual Training course is bilingual, delivered in Arabic and English.