In light of the transition to the Emirate school, school leaders must keep pace with this development by possessing the academic and leadership skills necessary to lead the Emirate school in its new concept. This training program has been designed to include the skills and knowledge that every leader in the school needs to be qualified to lead education in a group of schools, not a school. Only one of the most important of these skills and competencies
- First: the five dimensions of learning.
- Second: habits of the mind in the learning process
- Third: Project-based learning and application to life.
- Fourth: Differentiated Teaching
- Fifth: Solving problems and making decisions for students
- Sixth: Reading evaluation reports and analyzing data
- Seventh: Building development and improvement plans based on data analysis