Being able to provide education that meets the precise needs of all students is admittedly difficult. However, there are several ways that we can differentiate teaching in order for our learners to have the best possible experience, resulting in the best possible results for them.
This five-week course will look at the various ways to differentiate, using practical examples in a hands-on environment to enable all groups of students in your classroom learn successfully.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding the importance of Curriculum Adaptation when planning schemes of work and individual lessons
- Stimulate discussion and share ideas about differentiation by support, differentiation by task and differentiation by outcome
- Demonstrate understanding differentiation and curriculum adaptation or personalised learning
- Analyse data and determine best ways to use this for personalizing the curriculum
- Experiment with and discuss some actual strategies for differentiation
- Evaluate some recently tried strategies for personalizing the curriculum
- Actively adapt some lesson plans that address the need to differentiate
All school leaders and educators in Ras Al Khaimah and across the United Arab Emirates
Mode of Delivery
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!